Monday, September 29, 2008

The Sun Comes Out!!!!


I didn't have my camera with me this morning when I visited the rocky part of the beach and the sun was shining...I will take it tomorrow. The view is spectacular in the right light.

My trips to the beach today were mostly to search for sea glass. For those of you who do not know what sea glass is, it is glass that has been tossed in the ocean and then gently placed on the shore line for you to find. Pieces that are not yet "finished" need to be tossed back into the ocean to "cook". It is hard to throw a piece of green or blue glass back in...but you must if you want to find a good piece later. Today I found a few so-so pieces and was reluctant to toss them back. Sure enough, as soon as I did, I found some great pieces...I hauled in some good sea glass today...no big pieces, but a nice variety of colors.....

No comments: