Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday - Max Goes Home

Wow. What a quick visit Max and I had here. But it was so nice - I haven't been alone with him for that much time since he was a kid and we would go to our lake house. Even then there were distractions - like his brother - or friends...this was two days of alone time and I enjoyed every minute. He loved the area - which was part of my plan. I wanted him to see New England before he makes a decision about what he will do next. He loved it here...and he loved going up to S. China to see Lee - a fellow photographer. She gave him some good advice.

I dropped him at the airport yesterday afternoon...there were actually breaks in the overcast at Manchester...the first time we saw the sun in three days. Of course, I drove right back in to the rain as I left there, but Monday promises little bitty sunshines in the hour by hour forecast starting about 2 o' clock. Looking forward to that!

No comments: